BEST TIME TO VISIT IN LEXINGTON
Lexington is a city in Kentucky, to be visited in warm and mild weather conditions, acknowledged for its horse farms, conventional gardens, lakes, and mansions, the city is a must to be visited for its museums and history distributed all around the city.
Do plan your vacations with Allegiant Airlines Reservations to explore the several natural neighborhoods and museums of the city.
Allegiant Airlines headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada is the ninth-largest retail airline in the United States and was founded as WestJet Express in 1997 under the parent corporation, Allegiant Travel company. with 100 plus aircraft in its fleet flying within and beyond America, the company furnishes a detailed travel experience.
WHEN AND HOW TO PLAN-
Though no time of the year is incompatible to plan a visit here, Springs and Falls have been considered as the best time to visit. Plan your vacations with Allegiant Airlines Reservations as and when you get the notion to plan your trip with your travel partners along.
WHERE TO STAY –
For most of the destinations are located in and around the Downtown area, you already know where you have to stay!! Look for some tremendous hotels and restaurants in the neighborhood depending upon your budget and you're good to go. Lexington is home to some of the greatest hotels with considerable nature views of the mountains and forests that are loved by tourists. The hotels range from luxurious to mid-range to economical. Here's a list of some incredible hotels you can check to have a comfortable stay in the city-
- Hilton Lexington Downtown
- 21c Museum Hotel Lexington
- Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa
- La Quinta Inn & Suites
- GuestHouse Inn & Suites
- Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
- DoubleTree Suites
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington
- Home2 Suites by Hilton
WHAT TO SEE AND DO-
- KEENELAND - A proficient racecourse, open to the public and surrounded by elegantly adorned grounds, Keeneland hosts some of the largest thoroughbred auctions in the country. The area also has substantial historical libraries of the thoroughbred industry, a retail shop with equestrian souvenirs, and the Keeneland Kids Club.
- AVIATION MUSEUM OF KENTUCKY – Tourists, do we have any aviation lovers out there? The museum is for you all then! The Aviation Museum of Kentucky in Lexington is built to train about the aviation industry and motivate those curious in seeking a profession in aviation. The 25,000square-foot museum gloriously displays Various aircraft, Travel exhibits, and the accomplishments of Kentuckians.
- RAVEN RUN NATURE SANCTUARY - Raven Run Nature Sanctuary is a 734-acre nature sanctuary and outdoor destination for nature and bird lovers. The refuge is home to more than 10 miles of hiking trails, a nature center, and a considerable assortment of birds with attractions including happenings throughout the year, weekly yoga trials, special programs for kids, and organized running events.
The city also has numerous museums, cemeteries, and mansions open to the public or exploration. So, tourists, there is no doubt over the fact that the city is full of bounties of nature and its art and history preserved gloriously in its monuments. The list goes on and includes many more miles of trails offering serene opportunities for hiking and skiing and various museums that boasts of the city’s history.
Tourists, confirm your bookings with Allegiant Airlines Reservations now and take your travel partners along for a mesmerizing vacation to this beautiful naturally panoramic city.