WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT BILLINGS ONCE IN YOUR LIFE
A city surrounded by the Rocky Mountains on the Yellowstone River in southern Montana, Billings is known for its rich history, outdoor recreations, local historical artifacts including world-class fishing, hot springs, and trails for skiing, biking, and hiking. The city boasts the history as well as nature of Montana in a unique yet beautiful way possible.
Do plan your vacations with Allegiant Airlines Reservations to explore the several gardens and museums of the city.
Allegiant Airlines headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada is the ninth-largest retail airline in the United States and was founded as WestJet Express in 1997 under the parent corporation, Allegiant Travel company. with 100 plus aircraft in its fleet flying within and beyond America, the company furnishes a detailed travel experience.
WHEN AND HOW TO PLAN-
Plan with Allegiant Airlines Reservations during the summer months between June and August for its warm temperature and sunny weather or a winter plan between December and March when you can ski.
The city has an absolute outdoor setting so there's no point planning when it's showering and wet because it would do nothing but hinder your fun. So, try and plan for the drier and warmer, and chilly months to get indulged in all the recreational activities.
WHERE TO STAY –
Billings is home to some of the greatest hotels with considerable nature views of the mountains and forests that are loved by the tourists. The hotels range from luxurious to mid-range to economical. Here's a list of some incredible hotels you can check to have a comfortable stay in the city-
- Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Billings
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Boothill Inn & Suites
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Billings
- Northern Hotel
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Billings
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Billings
- Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites
WHAT TO DO AND SEE-
- THE RIMROCKS - The Rimrocks is the extended wall of sandstone peaks distinguished spot for sightseeing, sunset watching, and recreation. The locale is dotted with numerous trailheads and parking areas and various parks including Zimmerman Park, Swords Park, Phipps Park, and Four Dances Special Recreation Management Area offering beautiful views of the sunset.
- ZOOMONTANA - ZooMontana is not an ordinary zoo, the zoo is more like a natural habitat for the animals including grizzly bears, gray wolves, and great horned owls. Animals are caged not in the concrete walls but in ravines, trees, and cliffs, not really caged, right? Recreational activities at the zoo include hosted birthday celebrations and jaunt events like Boo at the Zoo.
- RIVERFRONT PARK - Riverfront Park is a peaceful interlude on the banks of the Yellowstone River. The park is home to picnic bowers, hiking trails, and a bunch of parking facilities with other activities like horseshoe trenches and sand volleyball lining the shore.
The list goes on and includes many more miles of trails offering serene opportunities for hiking and trekking and various museums that boasts of the city’s history. However, we recommend you do not believe us but your eyes and experience. Confirm your bookings now with Allegiant Airlines Reservations and get indulged in the bounties of nature. Also, let us give you an insider tip! The airline is offering great deals on flight tickets, as well as car rentals, hotels, and vacation packages too! Try your hands on that too!